Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
Battery City History Museum (Section 4B, Zone Artifact archives) Screenshots from an unidentified transmission that interfered
with Battery City TV programming on July 16, 2020July 16, 2020
Donated by Better Living HQ
2 min. 31 sec.
This is fucking beautiful.
This is the cutest thing.
This has always made me curious…like where did Cas get the money…do Sam and Dean give him an allowance? Did he borrow it from them? did he rob a bank?They’re all like crumpled singles, does he strip in his free time?
I never thought i’d find a time where i’d be able to use this gif, but it seems my time has come…
His face just looks like it was totally worth it
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING
why have i never added my AU-version…